CREATIVE WAYS TO SMOKE WEED – The perception of marijuana has changed dramatically in recent years, as more and more people are beginning to see the plant’s potential medical benefits.
The use of marijuana for medicinal purposes is becoming increasingly mainstream.
There are plenty of ways to prepare and consume weed other than smoking it in a joint. Some people prefer to vape their weed, while others make edibles or use topicals.
1- Corn husks
To roll a joint using corn husks, you will need:
- -A few corn husks (the number will depend on the size of your joint)
- -Your favorite strain of cannabis
- -A grinder (optional)
- -A sharp knife or scissors
- Step 1: Prepare the corn husks by trimming them to size and drying them out. If you are using a whole corn husk, cut or tear it so that it is the right size for your joint. You can store the prepared husks for later use.
- Step 2: Grind your cannabis if you are using a grinder. If you are not using a grinder, simply break up the cannabis buds into small pieces.
- Step 3: Fill the corn husk with cannabis. Be sure not to overfill, as you will need to be able to twist the husk closed.
- Step 4: Wet the end of the corn husk with water and twist it closed. The dampness will help to seal the joint.
- Step 5: Light up and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a way to enhance your smoking experience, then flavored rolling papers are definitely worth trying out. These papers come in a variety of fruity and sweet flavors that can really complement the taste of your weed.
Plus, they can also help to suppress any cravings or munchies that you might have. So if you’re looking for a healthier and tastier way to smoke, then flavored rolling papers are definitely the way to go.
There are a few things to keep in mind when you’re buying flavored rolling papers. First of all, make sure that you buy papers that are made from natural ingredients.
This way, you can be sure that you’re not inhaling any harmful chemicals or toxins. Secondly, try to find papers that are as thin as possible. This will help to ensure that you get the most flavor out of your smoking experience.
Finally, make sure to buy papers that are flavored with natural flavors. This way, you can be sure that you’re not ingesting any artificial flavoring agents.
3- Apple pipes
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to smoke cannabis but don’t have a pipe or bong, an apple pipe is a great alternative. An apple pipe is sometimes also called an apple bong. This type of pipe is very easy to make and only takes a few minutes.
To make an apple pipe, you will need an apple, a ballpoint pen, and cannabis. First, remove the ink and the tip from the pen. You only need the empty pen casing for this.
Twist off the stem of the apple, make sure it’s as close to the apple as possible. Puncture the apple at the top of it (where the stem was) with the pen. This will be the bowl of your pipe.
Next, take the pen and make another hole in the side of the apple.
This will be the mouthpiece of your pipe. Make sure this hole is big enough to comfortably fit your mouth over it.
Now choose a spot on the side of the apple and line it up so that the first hole you punctured will meet this hole on the side.
Puncture another hole in the side of the apple and blow through the side hole (mouthpiece) to remove leftover apple bits. Next, do the same thing as you did with the mouthpiece to create a carb to control the hit.
Make sure this chamber intersects with the systems you have created.
Lastly, place your ground cannabis into the top of the apple and light it in the same way you would light a glass pipe. Draw through the mouthpiece and enjoy your hit! Be sure to blow out any remaining smoke before taking another hit.